Jul 27, 2009

While I'm On Vacation - Freebie # 2


I was hoping you all would like this little diddy I put together. Since i'm on vacation - I figured i'd use a picture from a past vacation. The "page" you're looking at is the view we have from our time share in Cabo San Lucas in November. Off to the right - in the distance we have a view of Michael Jordans Place and off to the left (about a 10 minute walk) is where they were building a brand new pier. This was in 2007. We went on a Mexican Riviera cruise for my birthday - hubby surprised me :) It's a full sized (12 x 12) quick page with a place to journal and a spot for two remarkable pictures. I hope you like it.

And did anyone notice my new logo? My other one was a little bland and hard to place on some kits so I made a little daisy-ish/metal-like sort of logo. I'm not sure if it's "the one" yet, but i'm kinda likin it.

Today i'm "at sea" on our cruise headed toward Aruba. We should be there first thing in the morning. I've scheduled us to go on a snorkel, swing and swim excursion. We get to go on a pirate ship and snorkel at sea then we can "swing" from the ropes off of the boat and swim till our hearts content. Will def. take pictures to share :).

Guess what? I have a 40% off sale going on at Totally Sweet Designs.com !!

AND

Yes...another freebie will be coming soon...so please "follow" me :)

AND GRAB YOUR FREEBIE HERE

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your talents :)

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful! Thanx a bunch!!

clubiani said...

Thanks so much for sharing your awesome talent! THe QP is wonderful!!