Aug 1, 2009

Goodie Train Freebie !!


10 Summer Themed "Puffy" Stickers to help you add a lil whimsy to your summer scrapbooking pages! Today I believe that I am in St Thomas hopefully shopping my brains out! Tomorrow I will be docking in Puerto Rico and then flying home after what I believe will be a fantastic vacation!

If you havent taken advantage of the sale, it's expiring soon, so please head on over to Totally Sweet Designs to grab some great stuff at some very low prices!

To grabby these stickers ...all you gotta do is click here:

DOWNLOAD

Because i'm on vacation and am unable to receive the full list of participants please

GO HERE FOR THE LISTING OF ALL THE AWESOME PARTICIPANTS

You can grab TONS of goodies from many different talented designers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Aug. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

sdwrdt said...

thank you! these are cute!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

clubiani said...

thanks so much for this wonderful kit!