Saw this on another site and thought i'd share:
You know your a Digi-Scrapper when.....
1. You only take three family photos because you *know* you can Photoshop it later so it looks like everyone was really smiling at the same time.
2. You drop everything to take a photo of your daughter’s socks because they match a kit you just bought.
3. You start identifying fonts used on ads,billboards & TV shows (btw, The TV show Private Practice uses the font Marydale for their credits. )
4. You need an EHD exclusively to store digiscrapping supplies.
5. You have a 2nd EHD as back up to your 1st EHD filled with digiscrapping supplies.
6. You book a hotel for vacation primarily because it has free wireless internet.
7. Forget flowers – for your birthday or Valentine’s Day, you ask for an EHD, a new camera lens or a tablet.
8. You can’t flip through a magazine without making mental notes of possible layout compositions.
9. You know you’re an international digiscrapper when you know how much a dollar costs in your own currency.
10. You know how to insert a link in html code.
11. You know all kinds of strange abbreviations–SA, TLP, DST, LDD, FPD, WST, SPD, etc.
12. You have the weekly sale days memorized for 15 of your most favorite stores.
13. You get confused at the dentist when they mention your needing an “extraction,” and you pull out your latest layout to show them the technique.
14. Most of your Facebook friends are from another country.
15. You are shocked when PayPal is not an option at the grocery store.
Hope you're having a great week!