May 16, 2010

Terms of Use ... Updated

I've recently updated my terms of use as I found one specific area was not being followed.

As a designer, I know that there are times when it's required to make freebies for your store or to drum up business for yourself. Previously I allowed "limited time freebie" use of my commercial use products, meaning, they were okay to use them in freebies that were offered for a limited time only. Unfortunately, i've found several instances of them going from freebies to store purchases, which isnt allowed.

Effective immediately, ALL of my CU products will no longer be 'globally' available for freebie use. I will although, consider personal requests for freebie use. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at OopsieDaisy2u@gmail.com.

Thanks Much :)

0 comments: