Feb 15, 2009

New Kit - Silly Wabbit + FREEBIE!



Wow! Where to start. When I sat down I wanted to put together a little easter kit for everyone. Well, this is anything but little. LOL. My kits keep getting bigger and bigger! The preview does not show all the components that are included in this kit. I tried to add as many as I could though :). I named this kit "silly wabbit" because it's a silly, fun and whimsical kit that i hope you'll find many uses for. So lets get to the goods...

20 12 x 12 300 dpi papers
1 woven basket
1 string
2 bracket journal/frames
3 funny bunnies
2 butterflies
1 chickadee
2 cuppy cakes
1 cloud raining diamonds from heaven
2 silly dragonflies
5 eggs (2 different styles)
1 egg carton - complete with ink splashes
4 paper style flowers
1 foam flower
1 fabric flower
1 swag
1 corsage
2 traditional style frames (embellished of course)
2 glitter splashes
1 grass line for the fence
1 wooden fence
1 bottle of gumdrops
1 paper swirl
2 paper/ribbon-type swirls
2 sassy birds
1 tree
1 furry sheep
1 yellow gel swirl





I'm kinda liking the idea of these little quickpage freebies and I hope you all are too!
I want to say thank you to those of you who are leaving "thank you" comments - they are very much appreciated.

I'm not sure if i'm going to do another "easter" kit, but i'm sure i'll do another spring style kit. Usually when I say i'm not sure if i'll do something, I'll wind up getting the inspiration from somewhere and doing it. I hope that happens this time around :).

While I still gotcha, please feel free to add my blinkie to your blog or webpage :)
It's silly & it's right over there -------------> (scroll up a bit)

DOWNLOAD THE FREEBIE HERE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Feb. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 16 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

These are really cute! Thank you so much for sharing.

Shiloh said...

Thank you for the freebie, luv the hybrid things.