Aug 16, 2010

Two new cu products ...

Wow it's been a while hasnt it?!! I have posted two new CU products to Digiscrapbooking.ch today. They are two brand new CU paper packs in two different floral themes. Great for that end of summer scrapping :)

Since last I posted, my computer went down, I got a new SUPER computer, Comcast came to install my new internet connection, then they had to do construction - so no installation, then the construction guys came and today the installers are due to get that installation going :) My new computer isnt up to 100% yet - but should be soon. I'm hoping to get back to designing later this week.

So it's been a busy one! Plus as many of you know my family and I run a Halloween Haunt every year and we've been super busy working on that.

The majority of my store is on sale right now for 25% Off !!! here are previews of the new products:






0 comments: