Dec 17, 2009

Another New Freebie! Say Hi to Jessie Angel - 3D - CU


First off i'd like to say thank you to all of you who left comments/thank yous.
You are very much appreciated! It's amazing that with over 300+ downloads of my freebie kit posted yesterday - that only 8 comments were left. Manners go a long way with me...so with that said, For those of you who left comments where I am able to contact you directly, you will be receiving an xtra something from me!!

Now onto the freebie....

Here is my new little Jessie Angel.
Jessie is a country-style girl. She's wearing a cute little bandana style dress in red and green for the holidays. I hope you find many uses for her and that she puts a smile on your face!

DOWNLOAD JESSIE HERE

There's only one more angel coming...and I think I saved my most favorite for last. She's got the cutest little face and I think she'll be great as the "New Years Angel", so please "follow" my blog - its simple and FREE !

Happy Holidays...

Oopsie

8 comments:

Debb said...

Your new angel is just gorgeous!! I love it!! Thank you so much for sharing her with us!!

Magical Test World said...

I never know why people don't leave some ♥ and Thank you's when they download a freebie, so I leave one most of the times I do! So thanks a lot again for this cute angel! Merry Xmas to you.....

MysticCreations said...

I love your little Angels ... thanks so much :)

Anonymous said...

I just love your angels;they have their own personalities.Thanks for sharing your talent!(Thanks for your contribution to the New Year's Blog Train,too)

Lavender said...

Thanks bunches!!!

clubiani said...

she's beautiful! thank you!!

scangel said...

thank you for all of the angels. they are just beautiful and i happen to be an angel collector. have download 4 of the 5 and trying to get the 5th.

merry Christmas and happy new year to you.

Tammy said...

Thank you!!!