Dec 12, 2009

New Freebie! Are Ya Ready? Introducing... MissyLynn Angel - 3D - CU


Isnt she sweet?
She is named after a sweet friend of mine that i'm sure many of you know :)
There are some people on this planet that always have positive things to say and always greet you with a smile and warm heart. MissyLynn is one of those people. I hope she likes her very own little 3D angel.

DOWNLOAD HER HERE

and if that link is giving you any problems, here is an alternative

DOWNLOAD ALTERNATIVE

and if you're so inclined, please leave a lil thank you :)

I have more to this lil freebie collection, so please "follow" my blog - its simple and FREE !

Happy Holidays...

Oopsie

8 comments:

Manelli said...

Hello,
I added your great freebie to my site!
Thank you very much for share with us!

Greetings
Manelli

Minky Things , The Faerie-nuf Folk and The Starchildren said...

Another Divine little darling !
XXX Thank You XX soooo much .
Blessings for a Magical Monday !
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I Don't Give A Scrap said...

Awww My MissyLynn has her very own angel now! How sweet and adorable! Thank you for the freebie! Hugs, Merrily

Yanti said...

thank you for sharing.

Cindy said...

Thank you SOOOO much for sharing your beautiful angels! I LOVE these! :)

Magical Test World said...

Your angels are so adorable ;o) Thank you such a lot!

Lavender said...

Thanks so much!!!

Tammy said...

Thank you!!