Dec 21, 2009

Final CU 3D Angel Freebie - Suki !!



I saved my favorite for last...Introducing Suki !

Suki is what I think of as a Angel for the New Year. She's in her little party dress and is sporting a sassy little pose. May you and your family be blessed this holiday season and into the new year!

DOWNLOAD SUKI HERE


I'm not sure exactly how much more time i'll have to make freebies this year, but if I get a chance to, I most def. will :). I hope you all enjoyed the angel and kit freebies i've posted as a lil Christmas gift from me to you.

I will be hosting a special sale at my store, so please keep checking back. You're not going to want to miss it!

http://oopsie-daisy.net

Happy Holidays and Warmest Blessings ...

Oopsie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 22 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for all of these ADORABLE angel posers!!!!!!!
HUGS
Wishing you a Blessed Holiday & Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

Tammy said...

Thank so much!