Dec 11, 2009

CU 3D Freebie: Etheria Angel !


I made a christmas angel for each of you so that she may watch over you for the holidays and into the new year! This is my first "go" at creating a 3D character, I hope you like and I hope I get better! lol She is a Commercial Use Angel, all I ask is that you please do not remove the tiny © symbol on it. My Commercial Use TOU is included in the file and apply to Etheria.

Stay tuned for more 3D freebies and I hope you enjoy this one!

DOWNLOAD ETHERIA HERE

Enjoy!

p.s. - I've made two more! Be sure to "follow" my blog so that you wont miss out when they are posted!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 12 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

Nette said...

Thanks so very much, Lynette! She's lovely!

Hugs
nette

thecontinentofsulina.blogspot.com said...

This is such a Beautiful , Gentle , Kind and Smily Angel ! ... XXX Thank You XXX
It is so hard to find an Angel that radiates these qualities ... do You have kits like these for "adoption "..They would make perfect cards for Children .
Blessings for an Angelblessed day !
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Oh Dear ... I see it won't download ...says "link has expired "
Please let Me know how I can receive this Special Gift ...
e-mail= faerienuffolk@gmail.com
Thanxxxxxxxx
Love and hugs
Minky
XXXXXX

Minky Things , The Faerie-nuf Folk and The Starchildren said...

Yay She's here !
What an instant miracle !
XXX Thank You XXX ...
can't wait to see what She'll do ... will let You know !
More hugs and Blessings for a Fantastic Friday
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Tammy said...

Thank you for sharing and happy holidays!

Lavender said...

Thanks bunches, hun!!!

clubiani said...

thank you so much for sharing!

pspgirl said...

for sharing
hugs Lis/Pspgirl